Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays to all!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! I am so thankful for my wonderful family and my amazing friends. I love you all so much!

I just want to bottle up every Christmas to remember forever. I always cherish these moments I have with my children during this magical season of christmas. Viewing christmas through the eyes of our children makes me realize how simple and enjoyable life really is. I also remember when I was a little girl and how wonderful believing really is and how important it is to have faith. Thinking about my little angels growing up makes my eyes teary. I know that there are many wonderful years ahead, but the thought of a time when they are older (and wiser) makes my heart ache. Right now I want to enjoy the pitter patter I hear when my children wake, the gasps of pure excitement, the squeals of joy, the "mommy/daddy, look what I got, and the sweet hugs and kisses throughout our days together.


I am so thankful for our three little blessings. I feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them every day! I love you my sweet angels. Thank you God for giving me such a beautiful life full of love....




our holiday cards this year. I designed two different ones. I like each of them for different reasons...

No comments: