Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Miss J's Sr. Pictures....

It's been awhile since I have posted on the blog. Life has been keeping us very busy around here. Only a few more weeks until the kids start back at school which seems crazy! This summer has flown by and hasn't really seemed like summer due to the odd weather we have been having. On the positive side, my flowers look gorgeous instead of all dead/dried out..


I had a great shoot with Miss Jessica. She is such a natural and has the most beautiful eyes. We went to several places and were blessed that the rain held off. Shew. I broke out the 50mm 1.4 again. Oh how I've missed that lense! And how much lighter my camera felt! Thanks Jessica - enjoy!


I'm just starting to edit and I love so many!

1 comment:

Leslie Houx said...

OMG...LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such a beauty!