Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Drath Fam...

A lovely warm November day... Lots of fun pictures from an awesome shoot. I had so much fun with the Drath family and I've been so anxious to edit the pictures. There are so many great shots, it was hard to pick just a few for the blog. Here are some of my favorites.

My VERY very favorite picture from the shoot. I can only hope that I have this kind of relationship with my own daughters when they are teenagers! There are so many pictures that show how much they adore each other.


Lizzie was so fun to photograph! Hopefully I'll get to do her sr. pics next summer:) I can't wait!



Jeanne and Andy are soooo cute! Their eyes just twinkled... ahhh love.
another one of my VERY favorites
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Jeanne. A beautiful woman is one that is beautiful on the inside and out, this photograph of Jeanne is just that. You can see her fun spirit through her eyes. She is such a lovely woman.

The below shot was the girls laughing at Andy when he was looking in his side mirror of his truck- remember girls????

And a Lil OSU time!

Thanks for a fun shoot Drath family! K


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim - I love Jeanne, Andy and Lizzie! Gonna miss them. These are great pictures. My daughter will be a senior next year. I'll have to show her your albums. We need to start planning

Anonymous said...

Oops! forgot to leave my name.

Felicia ♥