Friday, May 22, 2009

Auni's Sr. Pictures - New Albany High School 2010

What a fun shoot with Auni, my rep from New Albany High School. I took her to a few new locations that I'm really loving. I also got to use my 2 new antique furniture props. We did manage to get some honks and whistles from drivers as we were shooting in the field. I don't think anyone had ever seen someone put a couch in the middle of a field. ha! Loving the way these pictures turned out. Auni is gorgeous and did an awesome job as we were running from location to location. I have so many favorites! Thanks again Auni. Enjoy!
until next time:)
k

3 comments:

Lora Carr said...

Kimarie,

FANTASTIC! These are great!

LAura B said...

Love the B/W feild pic & B/W flannel shirt w/bridge background.

Anonymous said...

Oh Auni, how beautiful you are! Much love, Aunt Bobbi