Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Charlie

Oh how I love newborns. They are so fragile, cuddly, soft, innocent, SLEEPY - did I say SLEEPY? I'm just one of those people that LOVE newborns. I think I could have an army of babies if they stayed little forever. There's nothing more beautiful than a mother and a newborn. That feeling of bringing a life safely into the world. I held my babies for hours, HOURS! I never cared if anyone told me I would spoil them because they were mine to love and mine to spoil! ha..
I love their peacefulness and tinyness. How quickly they grow and how important it is to cherish and remember how tiny they started. I took these as a gift for my good friend Liz. Baby Charlie was 7 days old when I took these pictures.
I tried a few new props for these photos. I LOVE my new circular basket and my BEAUTIFUL new cacoon that my good friend Liz Bloebaum made for me. It is the softest most yummy yarn. I LOVE it and can't wait to use it again soon.
Next time I'm going to get Mommy, Daddy, and sisters in some pics! Thanks Magee Family and congrats on your baby boy!











he was happiest right here in mama's arms!

until next time:) K

No comments: