Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trendy Urban Location

I am in LOVE with these pictures... I found an awesome abandoned location. Jaimie and Sarah were awesome to model for me at the last minute in 20degree weather back in March! It was sooooo COLD. We were running back to my truck to get warm! Even though it was freezing, I couldn't be happier with the results.
I was working on some new things for my class. I called our sitter, Taylor, and she hooked me up with some of her friends. I was so excited when they showed up at the shoot because 1. Sarah and Jaimie are both GORGEOUS 2. She was dressed so trendy and the colors looked great with the settings and 3. They are so darn cute together!

Thanks Jaimie and Sarah for being so awesome. I had a great time and I LOVE these pictures! You two are the cutest couple and you can't even tell how cold it was! love it in black and white too!
until next time!

k

2 comments:

Lora Carr said...

Love trendy urban location and great images that were captured there! Awesome!

andrea isaacs said...

LOVE these shots kim. Fun angles and location!! Good Job! :)