Monday, April 20, 2009

The Nuzzo's... Contagious Smiles...

This is the definitely a cutie pie family... Their smiles are contagious from ear to ear. I love it! I had such a fun day capturing them. They were soooo good! It was hard to just choose a few for the blog... so many fun ones. Thanks Nuzzo's for a fun shoot!
I think this is my favorite family shot. I had at least 7 to choose from and 3 REALLY great ones. That doesn't happen usually with 4 kids! I love how the little ones are hunting mama down...
sweet Anna. Looking as cute as ever!
Ella was so into posing and smiling for me. She's such a natural!
Grant (The Gman) with his tight lip smile. too cute!
One in color where they are all looking at me.
Wrinkled nose smiles. Oh how I LOVE them...
Ella looking as cute as ever on her bed.
say CHEESE!
Georgia hunting for leaves
the girls loved playing with my new umbrella's. I just adore this shot.
one of my favorites from the day.
Contagious smiles all around!
until next time.
chow!
k

No comments: